Laibor Kalanga Moko
Freie Universität Berlin
CRC 1171 "Affective Societies"
Sub-Project A06: "Contested Property"
Habelschwerdter Allee 45
Room JK 30/203
Please contact via e-mail.
2013 B.A. Sociology, University of Dodoma, Dodoma
2015 M.A. Sociology, University of Dodoma, Dodoma
University of Dodoma, Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- Introduction to Culture and Society
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods
- Anthropological Analysis of East African Populations
- Anthropological Perspectives and Health
- Contemporary Social Change and Culture
- Society, Culture and Health
- Race, Class and Ethnicity
- Introduction to Social Policy
- Sociology of Rural Development
- Rural Cooperation in Tanzania
- Anthropology of material culture (non-western material culture: the creation, history, meaning, representation and uses in its indigenous context)
- Ethnographic museums (esp. colonial ethnographic collections)
- Anthropology of affect and emotion (emotion, affect and material culture)
- Medical sociology and anthropology (esp. the social pattern of the utilization of health services, sociological and anthropological analysis of health care systems and medical institutions and health services quality)
- East Africa (esp. Tanzania)
2019-2023 Contested Property: Affect and Emotion in Transcultural Normative Conflicts about Ethnographic Collections in the Humboldt Forum (Funding: German Research Foundation (DFG); Role: PreDoc Researcher)
2013-2015 Community Perceptions on Quality of Primary Health Services in Rural Tanzania: A Case of Monduli District Council, Unpublished (University of Dodoma, Dodoma; Role: M.A. Candidate)
2017 The Utilization and Preferences of Health Care Services in the Pastoral Communities: A Case of Maasai in Monduli District. Tanzania, Inland Publishers, Mwanza.
2017 Monitoring and Evaluation of Activities of Usambara Ecological Forum (UEF), Prepared for TopferMuller GaBner (TMG) Think Tank for Sustainability, Berlin/Germany.
2017 Stakeholders’ Engagement Process: Foundation and Inauguration of Usambara Ecological Forum (UEF) in Lushoto District, Prepared for International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Kenya.
2016 Stakeholders Engagement Process, Economic Cost and Benefits of Sustainable Land Management Practices in Lushoto District, Prepared for International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Kenya.